For more than 30 years, COMTO's Industry Awards have recognized individuals, organizations, and COMTO Chapters who have made outstanding contributions to the transportation industry. Industry Award honorees come from all sectors of the industry, are nominated by COMTO members, and vetted by a dedicated committee of industry professionals. This program is overseen by the Industry Awards Subcommittee.
COMTO's Industry Awards gala is the signature event of our annual National Meeting and Training Conference held each July. Tickets to the Industry Awards are included with full Conference registrations.
SUBMIT AN INDUSTRY AWARDS NOMINATION
2017 INDUSTRY AWARDS
- Best Membership Recruitment / Retention Activities Award
- Chapter of the Year Award
- Corporate Executive of the Year Award
- Emerging Chapter of the Year Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Gerald Anderson Service Award
- Harold B. Williams "Game Changer" Award
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) Firm of the Year Award
- Industry Innovation Award - SAFETY
- The Reverend Jerry Moore President's Leadership Award
- Thomas G. Neusom Founders' Leadership Award
Click here to view award requirements.
2017 SUBMISSION & NOTIFICATION TIMELINE
Nominations open: January 6, 2017
Nominations close: March 6, 2017
Industry Awards: July 18, 2017
(Honorees will be notified at the Industry Awards gala on July 18, 2017)