If you are having trouble signing in to your Member Account, retrieving your username and password is an easy automated process.
Remember: the password reset email will be sent to the email address in your Member Profile. If you do not have access to that mailbox, you will not be able to perform a password reset. You will need to contact us to have an administrator manually reconfigure your account.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Password Reset Page
- Click on the Sign In link (top of every page)
- You'll land on the Member Login Page
- Click on Click here to reset your password (shown below)
Step 2 - Enter Your Username or Email
- Enter either your Username or Email in the dialogue box below
- Answer the math question
- Click Reset Password
Step 3 - Reset E-mail
- You'll then receive an automated e-mail from our website. Check your junk or spam folder if you don't see the e-mail.
- Open the e-mail and click on the link Reset My Password Now!
Step 4 - Enter Your New Password
- Enter your new Password and Confirm Password
- Click on Reset Password
Step 5 - Reset Confirmation Screen
- The Reset Confirmation Screen will state that your password was reset, and more importantly, it will display your Username. So if you don't remember you username, this is where you'll retrieve it - there's no need to contact us for username retrieval.
- Click on the link Click here to sign in and you'll be redirected to the Sign In screen where you'll enter your Username and Password to sign In.
Contact us if you still need help.