Each year, the Conference of Minority Transportation Officials hosts its annual National Meeting and Training Conference -- the nation's premier gathering of professionals in the transportation industry. COMTO's annual conference is designed to bring together industry leaders across all modes of transportation for 4 days of learning about transportation industry trends, collaboration, and networking.
COMTO's National Meeting and Training Conference is open to transportation professionals at all career levels, government employees, manufacturers and suppliers, and all interested participants.
Conference highlights include:
- High-level roundtables and panel discussions
- Keynote speakers from federal and state transportation agencies
- Multimodal symposia and workshops, including transit, aviation, heavy highway, and more
- Technical tours of local transportation agencies
- Industry Awards gala and closing ceremony
- Career and professional development programs for youth
- Professional development and networking opportunities for HUBs
- Receptions, luncheons, and other networking events
- Transportation industry Exhibit Hall
Click here for information about the 2017 National Meeting & Training Conference.
To partner with COMTO as a sponsor, exhibitor, advertiser, or presenter, please contact JaLissa Coffee at firstname.lastname@example.org.